Counseling for Depression
Depression can take a toll on your life. It can affect your relationships, distort your view of yourself, and effect your career. Whether you have low energy, difficulty completing tasks, or lost interest in daily activities, depression does not have to weigh you down.
Individual therapy can be beneficial in treating depression, and provide you with tools to manage negative thought patterns as well as increase the potential for mood improvement.
If you find yourself:
- With low energy
- Having a depressed mood or feeling sad
- Experiencing significant loss of pleasure in activities
- Not sleeping enough or sleeping too much
- Feeling helpless
- Withdrawing or feeling isolated
- Having difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Experiencing hopelessness
….then you may benefit from individual therapy for depression.