Divorce Recovery Therapy
Recovering from divorce can be a complex mental and emotional process. Divorce recovery therapy can assist you in coping with the mental and emotional toll that results with the end of a marriage. It can provide you with the tools to learn to accept and address feelings of sadness, anger, guilt, anxiety, or depression while discovering positive outlets to manage your emotions so you can heal. Divorce recovery therapy can also help you determine what led to the breakdown of your marriage and how to improve your relationships in the future.
Do you find yourself:
- Considering separation or divorce
- Having difficulty coming to terms with a recent separation or divorce
- Experiencing anxiety or stress about financial burdens
- Having unresolved feelings towards your former spouse
- Feeling upset about your spouse’s addiction, infidelity, or other destructive behavioral patterns
- Believing that your former spouse did not give your marriage a chance
- Feeling guilty about things you wished you did or didn’t do in your marriage
- Experiencing grief or depression about separation or divorce
- Feeling lonely or concerned that you will not find love again
…then divorce recovery therapy can help.